Empresa Exterior, an online journal about Spain’s foreign business, has interviewed our CEO, Oriol Molas, with the aim of knowing how the coronavirus crisis is affecting foreign investment, especially within the real estate sector.
Likewise, Molas has explained the need to have a plan B in crisis situations and how Orience International is helping their clients.
Among the most important points of the interview are:
- Investments that appeared to be underway have not been canceled
- We keep in daily contact with our clients to help them at all times
- In situations such as the current one, the need to have a plan B would, citizenship or residence in another country, is highlighted
- With the Covid-19 crisis, the international investor with multiple residences and / or citizenships has been able to decide where to spend this time
- The crisis will pass and those characteristics that made an attractive market last over time