Citizenship within 5 years
Right to live and work in Canada
The whole family is eligible for the program
Visa-free travel to 184 countries
The right to vote
All persons who already have permanent residence in Canada are eligible for this citizenship.
Requirements for Citizenship by Residence
- Must have permanent Canadian residency status.
- Must be physically present in Canada for three years out of the previous five years (1,095 days out of 1,825).
- Must have met income tax filing obligations for three years out of the last five years.
- Must demonstrate adequate knowledge of one of Canada’s official languages (English or French).
- Must pass the Knowledge of Canada test.
- HIGH STANDARDS OF HEALTHCARE AND EDUCATION: World-class healthcare and education.
- SAFE COUNTRY: Low crime rates.
- HIGHLY DEVELOPED BUSINESS ENVIRONMENT: Attractive business environment.
- ELIGIBLE FOR THE WHOLE FAMILY: Family residence.
We will check that you meet all the requirements.
Compilation of the necessary documentation
For the application and preparation of the language and cultural exams.
Submission of the documentation.
Swearing in with the Canadian Government.
Submission approval document to the National Police
For the issuance of the passport.