Residence permit: 2 years, with renewal option
Right to live in Spain with your family
Visa-free access to the Schengen area
This type of residency is valid for a period of 2 years and is for employees transferred to Spain from companies with headquarters abroad. This permit allows the holder the right to legally reside in Spain while they carry out their professional activities.
- Demonstrate that the company’s office in Spain is operational and fully functioning, generating solid business activity.
- The company to which the employee is transferred in Spain must be part of the same group.
- The transferred employee must hold a higher degree (bachelor’s, master’s or doctorate).
- If the previous point is not fulfilled, a minimum professional experience of 3 years will be required.
- The employee must have been working for at least 3 months in one or more companies belonging to the same group.
- Present a clean criminal record certificate.
- Proof of the transfer and any relevant documents.
- JOINT APPLICATION: You may apply for residency for your family in the same application.
- RAPID SOLUTION: Usually approved within 20 days.
- EASY TO OBTAIN: You can obtain this resident visa directly from Spain as a tourist.
- SPANISH TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF EMPLOYEMENT DO NOT APPLY: The worker maintains the terms and conditions of employment established in the country of origin.
- 2 YEARS OF RESIDENCY: The resident visa is granted for 2 years, renewable if necessary.
- ACCESS TO THE SCHENGEN AREA: Visa-free access to the Schengen area.
Who must apply for the permit
The company or business group that decides to transfer the applicant must initiate the visa application process either before the applicant arrives in Spain, or when they are already in Spain on a tourist visa.
“A few months ago I was offered a promotion in the company where I have been working for 8 years, but far from my country. From the first minute I knew it was a very good opportunity for me and I started looking for the best solutions for my situation.
Thanks to the advice of some friends I discovered Orience, who advised me on how to carry out the relocation process. I put them in contact with my company and in a matter of weeks my relocation was formalized.
Very satisfied with this very agile program and above all for the treatment received!”