Minimum investment: €1,000,000
Residency in 90 days
Visa-free travel throughout the Schengen area
Favorable tax regime
High standard of living
This program is designed for international investors who want to make Monaco, one of the most iconic cities in the world, their base.
- Deposit €1,000,000 into a Monacan bank account
An applicant for a residence permit in Monaco must either own a property in the Principality and be an employee of a Monacan company, or obtain certification from a Monacan bank that they have sufficient funds to support themselves without working.
- RESIDENCE IN 2-6 MONTHS: Quick process for obtaining a residence permit.
- VERY STABLE REAL ESTATE MARKET: Opportunity to invest in secure real estate with no property taxes and high potential for return on investment.
- UNRESTRICTED CAPITAL: There are no restrictions on foreigners opening bank accounts or owning real estate in the Principality.
- VISA-FREE TRAVEL IN SCHENGEN ZONE: Freedom of visa-free movement within the Schengen area for 90 days in any six-month period.
- TAX-EFFICIENT JURISDICTION: No income or capital gains tax for residents.
- THE WHOLE FAMILY IS ELIGIBLE: Residency can be granted to a spouse/partner, children and parents.
- ATTRACTIVE LIFESTYLE: High quality of life and standards of education.
The obvious route is not always the most convenient for everyone. Our professional advice will help you choose the most suitable route for you.
We will submit the application for residency
Once all the information has been collected, we will send it to the relevant authorities of the Monegasque government.
Interview in Monaco
Once the application has been submitted, the official residency interview will be scheduled with the Residents Section of the Public Security Directorate.
Approval of the application
Once you have received a letter of approval from the Monegasque government, you will be issued a residence permit.
It takes 8 weeks for EU passport holders to receive their residence card. For non-EU citizens, the processing time increases to 16-20 weeks.